"Let me give you a new command: Love one another. In the same way I loved you, you love one another. This is how everyone will recognize that you are my disciples—when they see the love you have for each other." John 13:34-35 (TM)
Notice Jesus did not say, "This is how everyone will recognize that you are my disciples…"
- when you have a little silver fish on your car
- when your refuse to work on Sunday
- when you’re in church every Sunday
- when you dress up for church on Sunday
- when you have a really big Bible with cool Bible cover
- when you read all of the latest Christian bestsellers
- when you only listen to Christian radio stations
the one thing tha Jesus commanded that we demonstrate to the world which sets us apart as His followers is this: when we love one another.