30 Day Blogging Challenge Day 5: List five things that irritate you about the same sex and the opposite sex.
Five things that irritate me about men:
1. Having a conversational vocabulary that begins and ends with SportsCenter.
2. In inability to perceive and embrace our true strength.
3. Our general fear that other men might not accept us and our women might not love us.
4. Our general inability to teach our sons to be honorable men and bless them.
5. The fact that no matter how old we get, we still tend to be playing “king-of-the-mountain.”
Five things that irritate me about women:
1. Stiletto heels worn to baseball games.
2. The inability to perceive and embrace their true beauty.
3. The silent, nearly invisible world in which women try, judge, and execute one another.
4. The tendency to cope with big life issues by trying to control little household issues.
5. Saying “I don’t care. You decide,” then immediately criticizing or vetoing the decision.