So we fasted and prayed about these concerns. And he listened. Ezra 8:23 (MSG)
Prayer is a lot like exercise:
- It’s good for you.
- It’s beneficial on multiple levels.
- A little goes a long way.
- You almost can’t do enough of it.
- It’s hard to get started when you haven’t developed a good habit of it.
- Starting requires a conscious choice.
- Developing a habit of it generally requires a plan.
- You’re more likely to keep at it if someone holds you accountable.
- You don’t always see the visible results instantaneously
- The more you do it, the more you find you want to do it.
And, the cool thing about prayer is that it comes with a built-in partner!