From the home office at Carl & Lena's Place for Beer in Whitefish Bay, Minnesota:
TOP TEN REASONS YOU SHOULD SEE "KOLD RADIO" NEXT WEEKEND
10. Lena's bound to bring her famous Hot Dish.
9. Speaking of Hot Dish, did you see that new lady in town with the leopard-skin skirt?
8. Carl might just sing that Camp Wampum song again (though not on key).
7. Ruth will sing jingles to the tune of all your favorite Lutheran hymns (on key).
6. See the biggest sporting event since the Broomball Championship of 1984.
5. Those smut peddlers from Duluth get revealed for the hosebags they are.
4. Johnson's Piggly Wiggly, where the savings will make you "giggly!"
3. Sven Oxtrude learns what you can do with a SPAM sandwich!
2. Learn why the Silver Eagle Spinner (half-inch sport-fly) is the best lure for Crappie.
1. Free tickets to "Ole's Lutheran Hall of Fame!"
Tell all your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers!!
Union Street Players presents KOLD Radio, Whitefish Bay April 15-17 at 7:00 p.m. and April 18 at 2:00 p.m. on the stage of the Joan Kuyper Farver Auditorium in the Pella Community Center. Tickets are $8.00 in advance and $10.00 at the door. Tickets may be purchased in advance by visiting the Pella Community Services office in the Pella Community Center (712 Union Street) Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Tickets may also be purchased over the phone using a credit card by calling Tom or Wendy at 641-620-9107.