As 2014 winds down, I’m taking time this week to look back at my blog stats to see what seemed to generate the most traffic. I’ve been blogging for over eight years, and it’s interesting to see which posts continue to generate interest over the years even though they may be ancient in terms of the world wide web.
I’ll be posting a few different lists this week. Here are the ten most popular posts from my blog in 2014, regardless of when they were published:
- 10 Ways Being a Theatre Major Prepared Me for Success
- Top 5 Things Wrong with “The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug”
- You Heard Right: We’re Moving
- Preparing for a Role: Rehearsal Process
- Preparing for a Role: How Do You Memorize All Those Lines?
- Getting Away from Crazy makers
- Theatre is Ultimate Fitness for Your Brain!
- “There are No Wrong Notes”
- Art Heals (continued)
- The Art and Progression of Sexual Intimacy