But you know all about it—the contempt, the abuse. I dare to believe that the luckless will get lucky someday in you. You won’t let them down: orphans won’t be orphans forever. Psalm 10:14 (TM)
Faith is choosing – daring – to believe that God will fulfill His promises despite the current circumstances and overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Faith is…
- Abraham daring to believe that God will give him a child though he and his wife are in their nineties
- Moses daring to believe that God will deliver Israel from Egypt
- Hannah daring to believe that God will open her barren womb
- Young David daring to believe that God will give him victory over Goliath
- Joseph daring to believe the story of his pregnant, betrothed wife
Lord, I do believe. Help my unbelief.
Join the conversation! What verse in today’s chapter meant something to you? Email subscribers can click on the title of this post and you’ll be taken to a "permalink" of the blog post. Once there, you can scroll down and submit a comment. Feel free to share what you got out of today’s chapter! If you’re viewing this on the blog-site, simply click on the "comments" link at the bottom of the post. Share your own thoughts!